Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Hippity Hop 3

I hope some of you will share your projects with us. So we all can be inspired.  Be sure to post them in the comments section of the post.

4 comments:

Juli@Korotaeva said...

Thank you, Cora! They are so beautiful!

Rita said...

Thank-You so much for these beautiful images. I am new to vintage cards although my love of vintage things has been with me since my teens. Hugs Rita xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Lovely images. TFS!

Christa said...

I love that chickie! I really need to make something with these. I'll let you know if I do. Thanks for sharing them!