Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Full Bloom

So I have scanned about half the book.  I'm not sure if I will have time to scan more before the weekend but check back.  Paulette from Create with TLC answered my request and made a few digistamps out of these images.  Check out her blog to see them.

8 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I am loving these little gems!!

Anonymous said...

I very much appreciate your time to scan and share all of these--thank you, thank you! Lynn in SoCal

Kate said...

I love the color-way of these images, they're so soft and subtle. I found an online source for this book some months ago, but the colors are a bit more primary...I'm glad to have both! The rhymes that go with the illustrations are delightful too.

I did make some digital collages using the other color-way images on Polyvore, here are the links if anyone would like to see: http://www.polyvore.com/pansy_flowers/set?id=19229923
http://www.polyvore.com/pansy_flowers/set?id=19229900
http://www.polyvore.com/happy_birthday_gillyflower/set?id=19602800

The first two are very special to me because I used the images to illustrate a children's song that has been handed down through my family.

Thanks for posting these, I'm looking forward to doing something fun with them...probably hands on art, the kind where I have to clean up afterward...as opposed to digital. (Please know that I won't copy them to Polyvore, since you don't want them distributed elsewhere on the web, it's so important to honor that!)

Michele said...

these just get better and better!

Carol said...

Thanks for these, Cora!
They are so sweet.
juno
xx
Juno's Place
Cards by Carol

Michelle Palmer said...

These are so adorable... and so sweet of you to share!
Hope your day is sunny & sweet :)

Pat said...

Happy to find your blog. Fabulous! So much fun.... yep, I'm going to make a tag book with these darling images. Thanks for your generosity! You have a good heart!

Crafty gal said...

thanks so much I love these vintage images....esp the 20's 30's