Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Image Bonus 170

All of these images are from a popular mechanics from 1929.  The ads are funny.  Hope you enjoy them.



As always feel free to use any of the images on my website in your artwork but please do not post or sell the original image on the web in a group or collection or alone. If you use one in a project and post it to your site please link it back to here or leave a comment in the comments section of the image on this site so we can all enjoy. I love to see what you create. Please be sure to leave a comment if you stop by. It inspires me to post more.

8 comments:

*maren* said...

Oh, thats great... my father-in-law is a collector of old motorbikes and the last picture would be perfect to make a birthday card for him :) Thank you!!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Cool pictures!

Dawn said...

thanks

Rene said...

Beautiful stuff--look at how glamourous those ads were back then.

Miva Mommy said...

These are awesome, thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love all your photos (especially the ones of vintage postcards). I collect the Christmas ones. Thanks for posting!

Michele said...

i like this bunch a lot. thank you! xo

Kathy Bradley said...

The Popular Mechanics cover had me at the get go - an old plane and an old cruise ship - love them - wonder where they were going - some far off land!! Thanks, Cora!