Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Pinterest

I have discovered a great new virtual pinboard site called Pinterest.  What is really exciting about Pinterest is you can browse pinboards made by other people.  It is very popular with brides and moms to be.

Here are my pin boards pinterest.com/clearlyvintage

5 comments:

Melissa Patton said...

Great, welcome :)
pattonmommy@blogspot.com

Janice said...

I love Pinterest you can follow my boards HERE

Pet (petpisces) said...

Have you gotten an invite to join?

Teresa said...

Love pinterest!!!

Grandma Bugs Place said...

Oh I love Pinterest! Warning..it will keep you on your computer for hours! (smile).

Wonderful place for inspiration and information.
Marcie