Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Baker's Flavoring Extract's Booklet


This is the first of the images from the vintage magazines I found at the flea market on Sunday.  It is a pamphlet from the 1920's. The pages are filled with amazing cooking b&w line images which I will be posting on Digital Two for Tuesday and wonderful recipes.

4 comments:

Immi said...

Thank you for sharing! I love these old vintage ads!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great find you have - these are awesome images.
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your find with us. :) Norma W

Christine said...

I always enjoy looking at 1800s ads. The art work back then was phenomenal. Thank you.