Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Image Bonus 158





Here are a few vintage postcards from 1911 for Valentines Day.  The last card is from 1897.  The colors are still so vivid on these old cards.  Enjoy! 

7 comments:

papel1 said...

I love your postcard graphics. I have a lot of postcards and there are so many uses in craft and mixed media projects.
Nice blog.
Judy

Anonymous said...

These cards are absolutely wonderful, thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Love these images...thanks so much for sharing them with us.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Cheryl at My Sister's Cottage

Iamnew2america.com said...

That was wonderful Cora, it was treat to my eyes surfing your blog.

cass said...

These are gorgeous, thanks

Custom Lapel Pins said...

Hi,i have read your whole blog,its very amazing,i am impressed.i have bookmark your site for revisit.