Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Some Fun and Exciting News

For some time now I have dabbled in making chocolate candies and bake goods and now I have decided to become a Dove Chocolatier to combine my love of chocolate and of course sales.  I have a Dove website that you can access through the sidebar or you can follow this link. The products are amazing.  Last night my family tried the chocolate mousse and it was delicious.  I will be making some chocolate martinis for the superbowl later.  Yum!  Please let me know if you would like to buy anything or sign up to be a Chocolatier yourself. 


Contact me if you want more information.

8 comments:

Sang Tao - Judith said...

MMmmmm...lovely photos:)

Netty said...

They look gorgeous Cora. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Looks good. Good luck with it all!

Nyoka said...

Wow!! now THAT is my kind of martinis!!! Looks yummy!!

historiaenfotosperu.blogspot.com said...

Aprovecho la oportunidad para saludarlo y a su vez, invitarlo a ver mi blog dedicado a mostrar la riqueza cultural del Perú mediante fotos comentadas, modelos tridimensionales en imágenes y videos, artículos y más. La dirección es:

historiaenfotosperu.blogspot.com

Sandie R said...

Cora, like you I have a love of Chocolate and the mousse looks delicious. Good luck in your new venture. You are one busy lady

Jule aus 9B said...

Hey, Cora, I just found your blog this morning and was so thrilled that I took the time to look at all your posts. You have wonderful pictures here. I wondered whether you knew the http://www.vintageadbrowser.com. Well, probably you do, but if you don't, you will probably liek what can be seen there. I'll be back. ;)
Jule

LeslieRahye said...

cora...I would love to use one of your images on a project that I'm posting on my blog, could you please email me?? I won't be for sale or mass produced...just one image and I would provide a link to your wonderful vintage image site.
Thanks!