Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Image Bonus 171

Today I have four tintypes that I found at the flea market a few weeks ago.  As always feel free to use any of the images on my website in your artwork but please do not post or sell the original image on the web in a group or collection or alone. If you use one in a project and post it to your site please link it back to here or leave a comment in the comments section of the image on this site so we can all enjoy. I love to see what you create. Please be sure to leave a comment if you stop by. It inspires me to post more.

12 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Thanks again for sharing!!
I am always on the look out for men!!!

gaijinjoy said...

Great looking old dudes! Thanks so much.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing these dudes with us.

cass said...

Wonderful old photos, we have a caseful of old photos and love to look at the faces. So funny and serious.

Margo said...

Hi Cora,
I love your images, unfortunatly Blogger isn't working like it should be and I cannot become your follower for the moment, I will be back to check !
Greetz
Margo

Annie said...

Wonderful pics, thanks so much for sharing!

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

Hi Cora,
Thanks for these lovely old photographs.
Hugs Yolanda

News said...

thanks for sharing such nice blog

CraftyViolet said...

These are great old photos - thanks for sharing.

June Campbell said...

What a wonderful blog you have. The vintage art is wonderful. Thank you so much for what you do.

Dennis said...

I love these old photos. They are just begging for the story of their life!

Kathy Bradley said...

These are just grand! I especially like the one of the gentleman sitting on what appears to be an ornate bannister of a sort. Not that he is, but he sure looks like the spitting image of one of my cousins - and I've sent him and e-mail to let him know!! Thanks, Cora!