Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Fashion service

These images are from the covers and inside of a July 1927 Fashion Service magazine.



4 comments:

Connie said...

I love that magazine cover and might try to make a transfer and use it on a pillow cushion in my living room, if you don't mind.
It would go perfect with my yellow walls and sailing theme.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Connie :)

itsazoo said...

The images are lovely......Thanks
so much......

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks Cora - these are fascinating
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

Love these, especially the Singer ad. Thank you!