Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday Image Bonus 343

June 1903 Harper's Bazar





4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you Cora - I love these dreamy fashonista's - but oh their waists!! Mine was never like that!!
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

wonderful images! thanks!

Diana said...

You do find the nices prints. Thank you.

Connie said...

I was out blog hopping because I couldn't sleep, and it brought me here. Your blog is so charming and filled with an abundance of riches. I love it here:) This post is especially interesting, because our "new to us" home was built in 1905, so the lady of the house was probably dressed much like the ladies in this post. I can not imagine ironing those dresses, especially when you had to heat that iron on a wood stove. Another thing to be thankful you:) I am your newest follower and if you have the time I would love it if you would visit my blog and follow me back. I enjoy making new blogging friends with sisters of common interests.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Connie :)