Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Fashionable Ladies of 1903

These images are from a June 1903 Harper's Bazar.  Even a hundred years ago it was the height of fashion that filled their pages.



5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

These certainly were fashionistas of their day! Thanks Cora, I love them.
Blessings
Maxine

Silverbutterfly said...

Love vintage ladies, they are so lovely. Sorry that people are snitching your work and calling it their own... I really do not understand people that do things lie that. It will come back to bite them one of these days. Thanks for sharing with us.

Silverbutterfly

Silverbutterfly said...

I meant to say like that and not lie that.

Silverbutterfly

Cora said...

Thanks. I want people to use and enjoy these images just not to make a profit by just reposting the original image.

Unknown said...

Lovely images - even the border around the pages. Thank you for your hard work and for sharing.