Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Image Bonus 204





I do not usually post images from another site but I had to share this with all you baseball fans.  All of these cards are from a great site I found at the Library of Congress for vintage baseball cards.  It could be so much fun to make a card or collage of some of these images. You can pick your favorite team, city or player and highlight them in a design.  At Digital Two for Tuesday I attempted to make one of them into a digital stamp image.

5 comments:

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love these, we are baseball fans and these are great, thank you bunches hugs Cathy

Linda said...

Love these! Baseball fans, Boston Red Sox fans, really, and my son also collects BB cards. Perfect! Thanks so much!
Linda

Teresa Arsenault said...

These are awesome. Thanks Cora.

Jean S ~ said...

Wow! I've just discovered your blog and have been drinking in all the wonderful vintage images. Can't believe I've been here over an hour. Your image collection is amazing and extensive.
Thank you for sharing.
Jean S ~

kalvin said...

Wow! I've just discovered your blog and have been drinking in all the wonderful vintage images. Can't believe I've been here over an hour. Your image collection is amazing and extensive.
automatic air fresheners