Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Image Bonus 285

Below are five ads from the May 1900 Ladies Home Journal that I have been posting from all week at Digital Two for Tuesday.





8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks Cora :-)
Blessings
Maxine

monil joshi said...

today trader can short Ultratech cement Ltd future below 1860.00 with Target of Rs. 1800.00/1750.00 Sl-1920.00 FREE STOCK TIPS and INTRADAY SHARE TIPS

monil joshi said...

today trader can short Ultratech cement Ltd future below 1860.00 with Target of Rs. 1800.00/1750.00 Sl-1920.00 FREE STOCK TIPS and INTRADAY SHARE TIPS

arianna said...

blog much interesting. Image beautiful!!! Brava!!!

Lori said...

I love these vintage ads. Thanks so much for sharing them all with us!

Anonymous said...

I love viewing old ads to see how far we have come today. The first ad looks painful. I am assuming they want to sell a corset or some other torture device. One ad makes it look like housekeeping day is Mondays. Whoops! I must have forgotten that one.

Please visit My Webblog: Online PhD UK

abhishek said...

I have read your articles many times and I am always inspired by your tips and knowledge. Thank you for sharing.
Stockcash

David Smith said...

very nice blog investors and traders who buy and sell the stock, share tips click. Share Tips| Indian Stock Tips