Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday Image Bonus 315

All of today's images are from the cover pages of a 1884 Chatterbox book for children.




6 comments:

Lois B said...

Thank you. Great to look back in time and see what was popular then

kiwimeskreations said...

Fascinating images thanks Cora
Blessings
Maxine

RH said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if you consider linking to my website on your page? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10 gmail.com

Meldi Kurniawan said...

Your website is perfect. I like it. Please visit my website and comment

Anonymous said...

I love all that old fashioned stuff..!! very nice your post.
I add your blog into mine and if you want follow me this is my link
http://thatisammore.blogspot.co.uk/

ciao!! :-)

Carol said...

Brilliant I don't want to cut up books this is ideal - will credit yourself and let you know when I use. MANY THANKS X